Members of the Royal House
This section contains biographies of the King and other members of the Royal House, including information on their professional and personal interests.
- On 30 April 2013, His Majesty King Willem-Alexander succeeded his mother as King of the Netherlands. The King is married to Queen Máxima. The royal couple have three daughters, Princess Catharina-Amalia (the Princess of Orange), Princess Alexia and Princess Ariane.
- Her Royal Highness Princess Beatrix was Queen of the Netherlands from 1980 to 2013, when she was succeeded by her son, King Willem-Alexander. The Princess was married to Prince Claus. They had three sons, King Willem-Alexander, Prince Friso and Prince Constantijn.
- Princess Catharina-Amalia, the Princess of Orange, Princess of the Netherlands, Princess of Orange-Nassau, is the eldest daughter of King Willem-Alexander and Queen Máxima.
- Maurits Willem Pieter Hendrik, Prince of Orange-Nassau, van Vollenhoven, was born in Utrecht on 17 April 1968. Prince Maurits has three brothers: Prince Bernhard, born in 1969, Prince Pieter-Christiaan, born in 1972, and Prince Floris, born in 1975.
- Princess Alexia, Princess of the Netherlands, Princess of Orange-Nassau, is the second daughter of King Willem-Alexander and Queen Máxima.
- Marie-Hélène Angela van den Broek, the younger daughter of Hans van den Broek and Josée van den Broek-van Schendel, was born on 4 February 1970 in Dieren.